- ICAO Annex 14 Volume 1, 6th Edition Section 5.1.1
- FAA AC 150/5345-45C
- FAA AC 150/5345-27D, TP312 5TH ED
The Solar Series LED Windsock Tower has a frangible windsock mast that is safe, easy to use and durable. The mast and its mechanical features offer a typical life expectancy of 20 years. Typical heights are 3m and 6m although other heights are available.
- Built for 170km/h wind and 12.5mm ice loading and not subject to fatigue or deformation as with pole style masts
- Resistant to extreme UV and saltwater exposure
- ICAO compliant as verified through third party full-scale impact testing
- Increase to safety of operations for take off and landings