RTEL (Runway Threshold End Light)
- FAA 150/5345-46D L861E
The LED RTEL (Runway Threshold End Light) is a battery powered bi-directional Threshold/Stop End Light that utilises the latest in LED light engine technology and is built to comply with FAA 150/5345-46D L861E standards.
The LED Runway Threshold End Lights (RTEL's) are designed to be located at each end of the runway to identify the runway end or threshold of a visual or instrument non-precision runway.
Ergonomically constructed to endure all weather environments, the LED RTEL is the most portable battery powered model in its class. Rapid 'drop in' charging and extensive run times cut down on management and maintenance costs, lowering the total cost of ownership.
- Unique Optical Design
- Improved light efficiency and battery running time
- Ergonomic and Functional Form
- Robust weatherproofing for endurance and efficient LED cooling
- Drop in Charging
- Quick and easy handling when charging is required for re-deployment
- Optional Radio Control with MESH Network Technology
- Remote operation from airfield or ATC tower
- Semi Permanent Fixing Base
- Stainless steel fixing plates for secure fixing to hard or soft ground (optional)