REIL (Runway End Identifier Light)
The LED Runway End Identifier Lights (REIL's) consist of two strobe lights located at each side of the runway at the approach end. The main application of an LED REIL system is to identify the runway end or threshold of a visual or instrument non-precision runway.
Ergonomically constructed to endure all weather environments, the LED REIL is the most portable battery powered model in its class. Rapid 'drop in' charging and extensive run times cut down on management and maintenance costs, improving the total cost of ownership. 4 intensity settings can deliver up to 15,000cd to adhere to various aviation standards. Optionally, the unit can be solar powered for permanent installation with no power input required.
- Unique Optical Design
- Improved light efficiency and battery running time
- Ergonomic and Functional Form
- Robust weatherproofing for endurance and efficient LED cooling
- Drop in Charging
- Quick and easy handling when charging is required for re-deployment
- Optional Radio Control with MESH Network Technology
- Remote operation from airfield or ATC tower
- Semi Permanent Fixing Base
- Stainless Steel fixing plates for secure fixing to hard or soft ground (optional)
- Optional solar power