The Medium Intensity Runway Reflector (MIRR) is secured to a molded polyethylene double sided base. The molded polyethylene base will accept the retro-reflective sheath. This option allows for simple and inexpensive upgrading from Medium Intensity to High Intensity. The visibility range of the MIRR is approximately 2-4 NM and, in most cases, outperforms lighting intensities of electrically powered systems. It requires NO electricity and NO ground support.
The MIRR has been designed primarily for night operation in remote and/or unlighted airports or as an excellent backup to existing illuminated airfields. It offers a unique and patented design to allow superior visibility of runway edge, even at extreme distances or angles. The Retro-Reflective Markers are available in different colors or color combinations.
- Proven visibility range of approximately 2-4 NM
- Designed primarily for night operation in unlighted or remote heliports or runways
- Used as an emergency landing system
- Easy to install, no maintenance or ground support.
- Safe, durable and efficient in all climates and conditions
- Available in different colors or color combinations
- Civil Aviation
- Commercial Aviation
- Healthcare Facilities
- Oil & Gas Operations