Runway/Helipad Permanent Reflector
The High Intensity Runway Reflector Fixed (HIRR) has a proven visibility range of three nautical miles (5 km) from an approaching airplane or aircraft landing light. With the exclusively designed angles on the HIRR, the horizontal plane is highly visible.
The HIRR Retro-Reflective Marker has been designed primarily for night operation in unlighted or remote runways. This model is used to delineate the edge and indicate approach direction of a Runway Landing Zone. Its exclusive design allows for superior pilot positioning of the aircraft above the Landing Zone.
The High Intensity Runway Reflector can be used as an emergency landing system at any remote site or backup to electrical lighting systems, (requiring very minimal installation time) or installed as a permanent landing zone.
- Proven visibility range of three nautical miles (5 km)
- Designed primarily for night operation in unlighted or remote heliports or runways
- Used as an emergency landing system
- Easy to install, no maintenance
- Safe, durable and efficient in all climates and conditions
- Civil Aviation
- Commercial Aviation
- Healthcare Facilities
- Oil & Gas Operations